Monday 27 November 2017

Dash the Robot

Hi its tahlya  this is my story about dash

Image result for dash the robottoday in class we had a special visit from  a robot named dash i like it because it can do really funny tricks and because it makes me laugh  at the beginning i thought it was pretty boring and dumb but it ended up making me laugh so its okay    we controlled dash by using a i pad  we pick 4 movement and he does it in my team it glitched for karisa  better luck next time see you next time everyone BYE!!!!!!!
Image result for dash the robotImage result for dashthe robot

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Tahlya,

    Its Georgia here from the Summer Learning Journey Programme.

    We are thrilled that you've registered for the Summer Learning Journey with us. I know it can sometimes be tricky to get started. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order! Check out the activities on our website, and then post your responses to the activities here on your blog site.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    I am so excited to read all of your posts!

    Nga mihi
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Georgia I will get as much blog posts done as I can

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Georgia I will get as much blog posts done as I can

    ReplyDelete